5 Things To Bring To The Bedroom To Spice Up Your Sex Life
Attn: lovebirds–if you’re feeling like you could *add a bit of spice* in the bedroom, this one’s for you. Whether you're in a long-term relationship or having fun with someone for the first time, bringing a little something-something new and different into the mix could be just the thing you’re looking for. Don’t know where to start? Here are 5 things you can bring to the bedroom to spice up your sex life. Good times, guaranteed.
1. Blindfolds: Incorporating blindfolds into your play is the perfect way to heighten your non-visual senses and add in an element of surprise. Bond with your partner over the trust you’re giving to the other but don’t forget, communication is key here. Agree on a safe word and let the games begin!
2. An all-natural sensation serum: Formulated to enhance clitoral sensation, maximize climax and heighten your senses, Panty Dropper is made to add more pleasure to playtime for both parties involved. Just apply the serum down south before & during play to boost blood flow and heighten vulvar sensitivity. You won’t be sorry.
3. A feather tickler: Add a bit of playfulness and anticipation to your foreplay by using a feather tickler to tease your partner's erogenous zones–like their necks, nipples or ears.
4. Sexy lingerie: Lace, leather, silk–whatever makes you feel confident, sexy and empowered is exactly what you should put on. And hey, who doesn't love an excuse to dress up?!
5. Sex toys: Don’t be afraid to experiment with different toys. You may be surprised to learn that 37% of women need clitoral stimulation to orgasm (majority of women also prefer it) and while you may not *require* a vibrator to get you there, they can definitely help – especially if you need a little more “oomph” than you or your partner can contribute on your own. No shame in the game- once you start you may never want to go without it.
Sex toys, ticklers and serums…oh my! The bedroom is basically an adult playground, so don’t be afraid to have some fun with sex and try new things! And if you need a little help “cleaning up the fun”, we’ve got you. Our new Glad You Came Wipes are your post-play clean up crew – so give the t-shirt or towel a break (yuck!).
Loved this article and interested in more tips and tricks? Join the My Girl mailing list for expert advice, exclusive offers and so much more.