Cycle Syncing: Recipes For Every Phase Of Your Cycle
Let's talk: Cycle Syncing! If your hormonal ups and downs have you feeling some type of way, this one is for you.
- 1 lb ground beef or turkey
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 chopped bell pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cans rinsed kidney beans
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 1 cup bone broth
- salt, pepper, ground cumin
- Greek yogurt
- Cook the first 3 ingredients in a large pot with olive oil over medium-high heat, stirring until meat is browned.
- Stir in beans & the remaining ingredients.
- Simmer for 1-2 hours.
- Top with a dollop of Greek yogurt
Follicular Phase: Harvest Bowl
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 2 medjool dates
- 2 tbsp pesto
- 3 tbsp walnuts
- 1 cups spinach
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425F. Cut sweet potato into 1 inch chunks. Drizzle olive oil & roast 40 minutes.
- Chop dates into bits.
- Saute spinach in a saucepan on medium heat until lightly wilted.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil to a heated saucepan. Crack egg & fry on both sides until cooked with a runnier yolk.
- Once sweet potato is done, layer the potato chunks, spinach, dates, toasted walnuts, egg, & pesto. Mix & enjoy.
Ovulatory Phase: Sex Drive Smoothie
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tsp maca
- 1 tsp sunflower butter
- 1 tsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- handful of ice
- Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender & pour into a glass or bowl.
- Top with more cacao nibs. or gluten-free granola!
Luteal Phase: Flaxseed "Oatmeal" Bowl
- 3 tbsp ground flaxseed
- coconut milk
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder
- 3/4 cup berries
- 1 tbsp honey
- In a bowl, add ground flaxseeds with 1 scoop of vanilla plant-based protein powder.
- Pour enough coconut milk over until it mimics a pudding consistency.
- Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Top with berries and a honey drizzle.
Love these recipes and want more? Check out the From Force To Flow Cycle Syncing Platform–a guide to learning how to optimize your day to day through reconnecting to your body's natural rhythm in an attainable way.